iPhone has been successfully ruling the world of smartphones since its initial advent. The craze, however, is now lost because of new Android phones, which are affordable with good services and have a great memory.
Users are finally switching towards androids, especially Samsung phones. However, the problem that makes them reluctant to make this decision is how to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung Phone.
This problem can be easily solved without any worries. Users can quickly switch to Samsung without the fear of losing their data, contacts, media, or pictures.
Smart Switch App should be installed on Samsung devices for the transference of data. On Samsung devices, Smart Switch App can easily be installed from the Google Play store.
You have to update the App right after Installation.
There are many ways to share your data from iPhone to Samsung. Some of them are explained below;
- Wirelessly with Samsung Smart Switch
- How To Share Data via USB cable
- You have to use an IOS cable and a Micro USB adapter which is also known as OTG cable.
- Select the option of a smart switch on your device.
- Choose the option for USB Cable.
- Then connect the iPhone USB cable and USB adapter of Samsung.
- A message will appear on your iPhone notification. Select the option trust and press next.
- Select all the content that is to be transferred and press the option transfer.
- The task is done successfully.
- Using iTunes app to Restore the Data Of iPhone to Samsung
- Copy Data From iPhone to Samsung with Computer:
- Directly Sync All iPhone Data to Samsung
The above-given methods are easy ways to transfer your data. It is up to the user which method is more appropriate for him. The primary categories like calendars, contacts, and photos are easy things that can be transferred.
However, already installed apps have to be reinstalled. Most apps are available on both phones. Android allows clever tools for customizing and controlling the core user interface.
Some of them can enhance your efficiency in pretty exciting ways.