Mirroring your Android device to Amazon Fire TV Stick is a great way to share media with friends and family. With this step-by-step guide, we will show you how easy it is! You’ll need:
– Make sure both devices are connected to the same WiFi network (ensure the password is correct!)
– Ensure Bluetooth is disabled on your phone/tablet as well as speakers if they were previously paired up during this process
– Clear cache by going into Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Services -> Storage
– Restart all apps which may have been running simultaneously when starting mirroring – including screen mirroring apps
– Make sure your router is not blocking mirroring requests by checking the IP address on your settings page. If it shows an IP that starts with 192.168, then you have a problem! It should be something like 54.187 or 216 to allow mirroring through without any issue.
Have you ever wanted to mirror your iPhone screen on your Amazon Fire TV Stick?
The Mirror for iOS app is a simple and easy way to mirror the display of an iPhone or iPad onto any device with a modern web browser. Now, you can enjoy all the content from your favorite apps and games on the big screen!
Download Mirror for iOS now and start enjoying all of your favorite movies, music, videos, games, photos, and more on the big screen in seconds. You’ll never have to worry about missing out again!
Instructions for mirroring from iPhone to amazon fire tv stick:
- Step 1: Download the Mirror app on your device.
- Step 2: Launch the app and tap the “A” button to activate it.
- Step 3: Connect an Amazon Fire TV Stick with an HDMI cable (Amazon cables) or through a Wi-Fi network by entering its IP address in the “IP Address” field of the settings tab.
We hope this article has helped you learn how to mirror your Android device onto an Amazon Fire TV Stick from the comfort of a couch! Next time, share with us on social media about what you love most about Mirror and we will send you a free download.
Keep streaming, stay awesome and explore more in-depth tips for any platform at our site.